If you’ve never had a Key West golf car rental to navigate the island, you might want to leave this option open for your next vacation. Many A&M Rental customers agree that renting a golf cart can be one of the most efficient ways to shuttle you and your group throughout the area.
You’ll get all the benefits of traveling by automobile, with the opportunity to be close to nature like a bike or scooter rental. Accommodating larger groups of people is no problem either, with multiple rows of seating available for parties of any size.
However, one of the biggest highlights of a Key West cart rental is the opportunity you’ll have to save money. Renting a full-sized automobile can get expensive, and so can the fuel you must purchase to keep it moving.
Picking your specific rental is only a part of the battle when you’re deciding how to navigate Key West. Making the most out of your Key West golf cart rental is the other portion.
Starting the Process Right
Before you even get going on your Key West golf cart rental, you must begin the process correctly. Use the following list to prepare yourself to rent a golf cart at A&M Rentals:
- Make sure you research our inventory of golf cart options we have available.
- Double-check with all the members of your group to make sure you choose a golf cart with enough space.
- Call ahead of time to make a reservation. This guarantees the availability of a golf cart once you finally arrive.
- After you get to our location, inspect your rental to make sure everything is in good shape.
Once you pick up your golf cart rental, you’re ready to start navigating the island. To make this easier, we suggest formulating a plan before you leave home. This will give you time to decide on the places you want to visit the most.
Do you have anything specific in mind when it comes to places to visit in Key West? The list below contains some of the best attractions in all of Key West.
- Check out the retail spaces and restaurants on Duval Street.
- Take a cruise to Smathers Beach and enjoy the water.
- Fort Zachary Taylor is a great place to take your golf cart rental for a spin.
- Don’t forget the stop by the Southernmost Point to take some pictures!
- Enjoy the trails that weave in and out of the mangroves and take a back-country adventure.
Regardless of how you decide to spend your time in Key West, you and your guests are sure to enjoy the benefits associated with a golf cart rental. Just remember you must be 22 years old to rent a golf cart and have a major credit card.
Get Your Key West Golf Cart Rental with Us
Are you ready to make your reservation for a golf cart in Key West? Do you have some more questions before making your final decision? At A&M Rentals, we’re ready for any questions or concerns you have and encourage you to contact us any time! Whether you are looking for Key West golf cart rentals, Key West mopeds, Key West scooter rentals, or Key West buggy rentals, we have it all. We specialize in Key West golf cart rentals, Key West electric car rentals, and Key West scooter rentals. Find our Key West electric car rentals page here for the full selection, or get in touch with us here to learn more or to get started.
To learn more about Key West traveling, check out these great resources below: